Saturday morning thoughts



What is it about a cup of coffee and a quiet house on a Saturday morning that gets you all contemplative and introspective?

My thoughts this morning, in no particular order:

*the sky is the prettiest blue right now

*i love my job, a ridiculous amount, far more than I thought I would

*i love that Alex has a job again

*it hasn't even been a week since Aaron had his close call with the ocean yet it feels like it was an eternity ago...and that it happened to someone else, not him, perhaps in a movie that took place in Australia. That's how distant it feels. I suspect my brain will bring it back to me at some point, but for now I'm grateful for the distance

*i wish I was running in this weather...which has been amazing pretty much consistently since I stopped running August 1st🙄


*the first week of school and sports for the kids happened, with Alex and I both working, and I am still alive and "functioning"

*i have 7 weeks until the big surgery and the "get everything done right now" feelings are in full force

*i'm converting to Judaism next month!  I have at least a million emotions related to it and am anxious for the week to get here

*last thought, for now at least, I have the best dogs that have ever existed. I'm certain of it 




Happy Saturday💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overwhelmed, in a good way!

End of the year, part 1

Wistful vs Wishful